Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- To use our company and sister companies’ services or access our websites, you must agree to our official Terms of Service (TOS).
- By agreeing to the TOS, you are required to hold our company and any associated parties harmless from any legal claims that might arise from using any of our websites or services.
- This includes civil liability, neglect, misconduct, errors of any kind, gross negligence, and any other legal claims that might arise.
- You agree to cover all legal expenses related to any proceedings, including fees for court, attorneys, and witnesses, as well as costs associated with defamation or slander by either party.
- You acknowledge your responsibility to pay for interest, compensatory damages, punitive damages, and nominal damages.
- You agree that no refunds will be given for any work or services provided by the company, whether or not the work has been completed or you are satisfied with the services.
If you are not in agreement with these Terms of Service (TOS), please exit this website immediately and refrain from any further contact with us. Your presence on this website after this point indicates that you fully agree with all the Terms of Service (TOS) outlined above.
Detailed User Agreement
1. User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
2. Registration Data and Privacy
To avail of certain services offered on this website, you must create an account and password by filling out an online registration form. The form requires you to provide specific details and data (collectively known as “Registration Data”) and ensure that it remains current, complete, and accurate by updating it regularly. When you register, you confirm that the Registration Data you provide is factual and precise, and you commit to maintaining and updating it when necessary.
3. Conduct on Site
The use of this website is governed by all relevant laws and regulations, and you bear full responsibility for the content of your messages on the website. When you use any interactive service provided on this website, such as a chat room, message board, newsgroup, or software library, you are expressly prohibited from sharing, uploading, posting, or aiding in the distribution of any material or content, including data, images, software, text, or other information.
- a) Any content that breaks the law, whether by being threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, or libelous is prohibited on our platform.
- b) Any behavior that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates a person or group based on their religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability is strictly prohibited on our platform
- c) Infringes upon the intellectual property of any third party, such as patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or rights of publicity.
- d) Involves the distribution of unsolicited or unauthorized content, including spam, chain letters, gambling or lottery offers, or bulk email advertisements.
- e) The presence of computer viruses or any other malicious software that can cause disruption, damage or limit the proper functioning of the software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment, or unauthorized access to data or information of any third party is strictly prohibited.
- f) Pretends to be someone else, whether it be an individual or organization, which could include someone who works for us or represents us.
You are prohibited from using your account to violate the security of another account or to try to gain unauthorized entry into a network or server. Some areas of the site may be restricted to you and other authorized users only. It is forbidden for you to disrupt the experience of others who are using the site or similar services. If a user is found to have breached the security of systems or networks, they may be held accountable for criminal or civil actions.
It is agreed that we reserve the right to terminate your membership, account, or any affiliation with our site without giving you prior notice if you violate any of the rules mentioned above. Moreover, you understand that we will fully cooperate with other websites and law enforcement agencies to investigate any violations of system or network security.
4. Description of Services
This site offers various services, one of which is Oklahoma Private Investigations. The services provided by this entity may involve a range of options such as process servers, private investigators, deception experts, mobile notaries, document retrieval specialists, polygraph examiners, bail bonds, notary public, document retrieval specialists, bodyguards, unarmed security guards, and armed security guards, among others. The user is accountable for obtaining all equipment needed to use the services, including a computer, modem, and internet access, and is expected to pay for any associated fees.
5. Third-Party Sites and Information
This website can provide links to other websites or reference information, documents, software, materials, and/or services offered by other parties. These websites may have content that some individuals may find inappropriate or offensive. We do not have control over these websites or parties and recognize that we are not accountable for the precision, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other feature of the content on such websites. We are also not responsible for any errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. We provide these links or references solely for convenience, and our inclusion of such links or references does not signify our endorsement or association with the websites or parties, nor do we provide any guarantees of any kind, either express or implied.
6. Intellectual Property Information
Copyright (c) December 10, 2012, Oklahoma Private Investigations. All Rights Reserved.
Our company and its affiliates cannot guarantee that your use of the materials available on this website will not violate the rights of third parties. If anyone believes that the content posted on this site infringes on any intellectual property rights, they can refer to the guidelines provided under the “Users Materials” section.
7. Unauthorized Use of Materials
We cannot accept any confidential or proprietary information from you unless we have agreed upon it in writing. Furthermore, under no circumstances should you submit unsolicited ideas or proposals to us.
To ensure the protection of others’ intellectual property, we kindly request that you respect it as we do. If you or any user of this website suspects that a post on this platform infringes upon copyright, trademark, or any other property rights, please notify our Designated Agent (as specified below) as soon as possible. The notification must be comprehensive to be effective.
- Give a clear and detailed description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or provide enough information to identify the specific copyrighted work.
- Clearly identify the material that is infringing on the copyrighted work mentioned in point #1.
- Provide contact information that will allow us to reach you, preferably an email address.
- If possible, provide sufficient information that will enable us to contact the owner or administrator of the webpage or content that is allegedly infringing on the copyrighted work, preferably an email address.
- The statement should contain the following phrase: “I believe in good faith that the use of the copyrighted material mentioned above, which is allegedly infringing, is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent, or the law.”
- The statement should include the following sentence: “I affirm under the threat of being charged with perjury that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that I either own the copyright or am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose exclusive rights are allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact: Dr. John Patrick Keefe II
Address: 3111 West Wilshire Boulevard, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116-3131
Phone: (405) 593-3515
When you receive a notification of a copyright infringement claim, you accept that we have the right to take down the materials in question from our site right away, without being held accountable to you or any other entity. Moreover, both the complainant and the party that posted the content initially will be directed to the United States Copyright Office for a final ruling under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
8. Limitation of Liability
WE AND OUR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT MAY ARISE AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE THAT IS REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, PROFITS, OR USE, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
We want to make it clear that we won’t take responsibility for any THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS or SERVICES provided on this site. Additionally, we won’t be liable for any help provided in facilitating business transactions, such as ORDER PROCESSING, on this site.
The exclusion or restriction of liability for consequential or incidental damages may be prohibited by certain jurisdictions, making the aforementioned limitations not applicable to you in those locations.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
All the materials and services provided on this website are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty, whether express or implied. This includes the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, as well as the warranty of non-infringement. We do not guarantee that the services and materials will meet your specific requirements.
It is possible that there could be errors or inaccuracies in the technical aspects of this website. We have the right to modify any materials or services, including product descriptions and prices, without prior notification. Please be aware that the materials and services on this site may be outdated, and we make no promise to update them.
When using this site, you may encounter opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with vendors and other users. You acknowledge that any transaction concerning the purchase of merchandise or services from any party, including but not limited to the purchase terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance, and delivery terms are exclusively agreed upon between you and the seller or purchaser of the merchandise or services. We do not provide any warranty concerning any transactions that take place on or in connection with this site, and you understand and accept that these transactions are entirely at your own risk. Any warranty provided for products, services, materials, or information available on or through this site from a third party is solely provided by the third party, and not by us or any of our affiliates.
It is acknowledged and accepted by you that there may be occasional disruptions to the services provided on this website. Furthermore, you comprehend and consent that any difficulties encountered in other network transmissions, which are beyond our control, may also affect your use of this site.
It is recognized and agreed upon by you that the amenities accessible on this site are provided in an “AS IS” condition, and we do not bear any responsibility for the punctuality, deletion, wrong distribution, or non-retention of any user messages or personalization configurations.
CERTAIN WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED IN CERTAIN STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, WHICH COULD MEAN THAT SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS MENTIONED ABOVE MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE TO YOU.
If we ask, you promise to protect us and our affiliates from any liabilities, claims, and costs, including legal fees, that arise from your use of this site. We have the option to take over the exclusive defense and control of any matter that requires indemnification from you, and you must cooperate with us to assert any defenses that may be available.
11. Participation in Promotions
Occasionally, advertisements provided by third parties may be displayed on this website. You have the option to engage in communication or participate in promotional activities offered by the advertisers featuring their products on this website. All aspects of such communication or promotions, including the shipment and payment for products or services and any accompanying terms, conditions, warranties, or representations, are strictly between you and the advertiser. We are not liable, obligated, or responsible for any aspect of such communication or promotion.
12. E-mail, Messaging, Blogging, and Chat Services
Our website users can access various communication services such as email, messaging, blogging, or chat, either through us or a third-party provider. To clarify the terms of the relationship between you and us, we offer additional agreements that complement these Terms, unless stated otherwise.
To safeguard our users against spam and other inappropriate electronic communications that do not align with our business objectives, we may use automated monitoring techniques. Nevertheless, these methods are not infallible, and we shall not be liable for any blocked legitimate communication or unblocked unsolicited communication.
The storage capacity of mailboxes is limited. Should you go over the maximum allowed storage, automated devices may be used to delete or block email messages that exceed the limit. Any messages that are deleted or blocked as a result will not be our responsibility.
13. Security and Password
You are accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Any statements made and acts or omissions carried out using your password and account are entirely your responsibility. Therefore, it is essential to take steps to prevent others from accessing your account. Our employees will never request your password. Sharing or transferring your account to others is prohibited, and if you do, we may terminate your account immediately.
14. International Use
This website can be accessed from anywhere globally, but it’s crucial to understand that the materials on this site may not be suitable or accessible in regions outside the United States. If you attempt to access this site from a territory where the contents are illegal, it’s not allowed. If you choose to access the site from another location, you’re doing so at your own risk and must comply with local laws. Any offers for products, services, and information made on this site are null and void where prohibited.
15. Termination of Use
Your right to use the services on this website will come to an end immediately if your account is terminated or suspended, regardless of the reason. In such cases, we have the right to deactivate or remove your account along with all its information and files. Additionally, we may also prevent any further access to these files or this website. You agree that we won’t be held responsible for any claims or damages arising from the suspension, termination, or any actions taken by us.
16. Governing Law
From our offices in Oklahoma, USA, we control this website (excluding any linked sites). It’s accessible from all 50 states in the US, as well as from various other countries worldwide. As the laws of these locations may differ from those of Oklahoma, both parties accessing this website agree that any issues regarding its use and the purchase of products or services through it will be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Oklahoma, without considering the conflicts of laws principles thereof, and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods. Each of us consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction and venue of any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Oklahoma about these matters.
All communication to one party needs to be in writing and can be delivered through either email or regular mail. For notices directed towards the company, they must be sent to the Customer Service department at Info@opilegal.com through email or to the physical address of Oklahoma Private Investigations at 3111 West Wilshire Boulevard, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73116-3131 through regular mail. In case of notices directed towards you, they can be sent to the address you have provided in your Registration Data. Additionally, any important information or changes to the website may be broadcasted through the site, which will serve as notice to you at the time it is sent.
18. Entire Agreement
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy, or use any portion of this site for commercial purposes.
We will not be held responsible for the non-delivery or delayed delivery of our products and services through our site if such events are beyond our control, as specified by the applicable laws. Such events may include but are not limited to, labor strikes, war, fire, accidents, adverse weather conditions, transportation unavailability, government actions, and other events beyond our control, even if either party could not predict them.
20. Contact Details
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Sale and Purchase of Goods
Oklahoma Private Investigations (“Seller”) agrees to sell, and You (“Buyer”) agree to buy, the goods described on the checkout window (“Checkout”) and incorporated herein by this reference (“Goods”) according to the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement.
2. Purchase Price
The purchaser consents to pay for the Goods at the cost indicated on this website that is attached to this agreement.
3. Payment Terms
1.The Buyer must pay the full Purchase Price by the payment due date indicated at Checkout.
- If any portion of the Purchase Price remains unpaid for more than thirty (30) days, it will be considered overdue.
- A late fee will be charged on all outstanding amounts past due, which will be the lower of one and a half percent (1.5%) per month or the highest legal rate (equivalent to eighteen percent (18%) per annum).
- The Seller may take legal action and seek reimbursement from the Buyer for all costs associated with collecting the outstanding amounts, including attorney fees, legal fees, and other costs.
The delivery of goods will follow the shipping policy of the seller that is in effect on the shipment date unless agreed upon in writing. The delivery dates provided by the seller are only approximations, and the seller will attempt to meet these dates within reason. However, the seller will not be held responsible for any failure to deliver according to these estimates. The goods will be packaged according to the standards and practices of the seller unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
5. Limited Warranty
Seller supplies as its only warranty the following:
Oklahoma Private Investigations makes no warranties of any kind to anyone.
The warranty shall last for Oklahoma Private Investigations makes no warranties of any kind to anyone.
The warranties furnished for herein shall be governed by Seller’s warranty policies in consequence on the date of shipment.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability
The seller does not guarantee the quality or suitability of the goods for any specific purpose the buyer may have unless stated otherwise in this agreement. The seller also rejects any other warranties or conditions, whether express or implied.
The seller and its affiliated entities, which include subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and subcontractors, will not be held accountable for any special, consequential, incidental, or exemplary damages related to the goods or any other aspect of the transaction. These damages could involve lost profits, loss of goods or associated equipment, costs of capital, replacement equipment or services, downtime, buyer’s time, lost data, damage to property, or expenses paid by the buyer to third parties, even if the buyer to third parties, even if the seller or any of its affiliates were warned about the possibility of such damages. The seller’s liability limitation applies to claims based on contract principles, warranty, negligence or another tort, breach of statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any exclusive remedy to achieve its intended purpose, or any other basis.
The seller and any affiliated parties shall not be held responsible for any loss, harm, or injury that may occur as a result of these terms and conditions, beyond the amount paid by the buyer for the goods received.
The seller does not guarantee that the goods are free from infringement and neither the seller nor any of their affiliates are responsible for defending, compensating, or protecting the buyer against any damages or expenses resulting from patents or trademark infringement, or copyright violation by any of the goods.
7. Force Majeure
Should the Seller fail to make timely delivery of the Goods due to factors beyond their control, including federal, provincial, or municipal action, statute, ordinance or regulation, fire, or damage to the Goods or the facility where they are manufactured, labor trouble, the lack of raw materials, or any other cause outside the Seller’s reasonable control, the Seller shall not be held liable for such failure of performance. The Seller will make an honest assessment of their ability to control a given cause or circumstance that affects their ability to fulfill their obligations.
8. Public Information
The Buyer cannot transfer this Agreement to a third party without the written consent of the Seller. The Seller is the only beneficiary intended under this Agreement. If there is any inconsistency between this Agreement and any other agreements related to the Goods, this Agreement shall take precedence. The Seller must approve any changes or modifications made to this Agreement in writing. Any additional or modified terms included in the Buyer’s order will be disregarded unless they are agreed upon in writing by the Seller. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, it will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions. This Agreement is subject to the laws of the State of Virginia, and in case of any dispute, the Buyer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia and waive any objections to such jurisdiction and venue.
1. Disclaimer of Company Responsibility for Blog Content
It is important to note that the individual who originally posted the content on the Blog is solely responsible for its accuracy. Additionally, the opinions expressed by users on the site are their own and do not represent the views of the site’s sponsors or partners.
- Your use of the Services means that you are giving permission for your Content to be utilized without restriction, permanently and globally, as well as being transferred, assigned, and sublicensed. This license permits the use, reproduction, modification, publication, translation, distribution, and display of your Content, either in its entirety or in part. It can also be incorporated into other works in any medium or technology that is currently known or will be developed in the future. Additionally, you are waiving your moral rights in the content.
- By agreeing to these Terms, you agree to indemnify and not hold Us and Our affiliated companies, as well as their directors, officers, and employees, liable for any claims or demands, including reasonable attorney fees, arising from your use of the Blog, the content you provide to the Blog, or your infringement of these Terms or the rights of another.
- It is acknowledged that we will not be held accountable for any mistakes or exclusions, or any type of loss or harm incurred as a consequence of utilizing any material published on this website. You accept that you are responsible for assessing and taking on all risks connected with the utilization of any content, and that you must not collect data about others or utilize data gathered from the Services to send other users uninvited emails.
(b) The Blog is solely intended for information purposes and we cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy or availability of any information displayed or accessible on the Blog.
- Our blog posts may contain hyperlinks to other websites, but we are not accountable for their content. We cannot assure the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, merchantability, or any other attribute of the content found on such websites. We shall not be responsible or liable for any advertising, products, or other materials available on or from these external resources. Please note that the inclusion of links does not signify our endorsement of these websites or their operators.
(d) It is possible for us to assist you in creating an account with a username and password that will allow you to access and utilize the Services. You must ensure that you keep your password completely confidential, and you will be held accountable for any activity that occurs through the use of your account and password. In the event of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other security breach, you must notify us immediately and log out of your account after each session. Failure to comply with this provision may result in loss or damage for which we cannot be held responsible.
The collection of personal information from minor children under the age of 18 is not allowed on the Services or the Blog. Any content should not be aimed at minors, and they are not authorized to utilize the site. We kindly ask that minors do not provide any personal information to us.
6. Unauthorized Use of Materials
7. Cessation of Access/Removal of Content
If we find that your statements or behavior are inaccurate, illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing on intellectual property rights, invading privacy, harmful, objectionable, or violating these Terms or relevant laws, we have the power to end your use of the Services and/or erase your Content at our discretion.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
9. Acceptance and Acknowledgement of Terms
- By using any services or content provided by Oklahoma Private Investigations, including their website or blog, you agree to never initiate legal action against the company or any of its affiliates or associated parties.
- This includes claims of negligence, intentional wrongdoing, or any other legal action that may arise.
- You also agree to hold Oklahoma Private Investigations harmless.
- Furthermore, you agree to indemnify the company and all affiliated parties.